Kansas Department of Health & Environment
KDHE has provided specific guidance and materials to help colleges and universities in Kansas open as safely as possible, including eight priorities:
- Promoting behaviors that reduce spread of disease.
- Physical distancing.
- Face masks.
- Symptom and temperature checks.
- Be prepared to test.
- Understand isolation and quarantine mandates.
- Plan for alternate housing.
- Understand your role in public health response.
|LOW||LOW to MEDIUM||MEDIUM||MEDIUM to HIGH||HIGH|
|Online Classes||Grocery shopping||Going to the rec center||Small indoor parties||Large indoor parties|
|Exercising outside by yourself||Walking across campus||Studying at the library alone or with a friend||Eating at the dining hall||Participating in intramurals|
|Virtual study groups||Playing disc golf||Tailgating||Community housing & activities|
|Playing video games||Attending a sporting event|
All of these ratings are subjective and can vary depending on social distancing, wearing masks, number of people and other factors.