Personal Protective Equipment
Available Personal Protective Equipment
KU has purchased large quantities of PPE departments who normally do not purchase PPE for traditional job duties.
These items include:
- KU-issued cloth face mask (1 per person)
- N95 respirators (requires justification)
- Hand sanitizer (replacement for small bottles)
- Alcohol sanitizing wipes
- Plexiglass (or similar material) “sneeze guards”
- Nitrile gloves
KU Operations is also placing additional standard-issue protective supplies in buildings for individuals and departments to use, including:
- Bulk hand sanitizer stations for refilling personal bottles
- Disinfectant stations with spray bottles and paper towels for cleaning surfaces
- Sanitizing wipes in all classrooms/teaching areas
- Hand sanitizer dispensing stations near entrances and other locations
How to Order
Request PPE through your supervisor or department administrative contact.
Use the PPE Requisition Form to order supplies. The PPE request is a web form (you do not have to log in to Maximo to access). Once submitted, a work order is created.
Once completed, you will be notified via an automated email form.
If your department does not typically purchase PPE, there is currently nocharge for securing PPE. If your department does normally purchase these PPE items, you will be charged for those items.