- Adoption of the CVKey app for checking symptoms prior to entering campus buildings.
- Courses were transitioned to provide in-person, hybrid and/or online instructions.
- A new mask policy requires everyone on campus to wear a face covering over their nose and mouth at all times, whether indoors or outdoors.
- Classrooms, office spaces and common areas were reconfigured to provide appropriate physical distancing.
- Tents were erected outdoors to provide additional study spaces between classes and for outdoor classrooms.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures were implemented for campus buildings.
- Signs and guidance has been provided for hallways, stairways, elevators and building entrances to encourage appropriate physical distancing.
- Sanitation stations installed in public areas of buildings.
(page updated 8/25/20)