Adapting common facilities
- Most buildings have at least one entrance with a touch-free door opener.
- Hand sanitizing stations available in hallways, typically located near elevators.
- Most restrooms have touch-free flushing and faucets.
- Most buildings have at least one water bottle filling station
Faculty teaching assignments are established by departments chairs and deans. If you have an in person teaching assignment and you are concerned about being on campus due to an underlying health condition, we welcome you to contact the ADA Resource Center for Equity and Accessibility to discuss your concerns and potential workplace accommodations. You can contact the office by completing the intake form or emailing accessiblity@Ku.edu. If you have other questions or concerns, please contact Faculty Development at 785-864-3489 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Testing is available to students, staff, and faculty through Watkins Student Health Services. To reduce risk of transmission, please contact Watkins Health Services before arriving for a test:
- STUDENTS - call Watkins Health Services Nurse Helpline at 785-864-9583
- FACULTY/STAFF - call the Faculty & Staff Clinic at 785-864-9565
Cost & Billing
- Symptomatic COVID-19 tests will be billed to insurance, if applicable