Fall 2021 Building Readiness Dashboard
Welcome to the Campus ReadinessTracking Tool for the KU Lawrence campus. You can use this dashboard to check on the progress of the many reset efforts currently underway to prepare the campus for the start of the fall 2021 semester. The dashboard tracks the following tasks associated with the campus reset:
- Space assessments
- Removal of unnecessary Protect KU signage
- CVKey kiosk repurpose
- Building access reset
- Common space reset
- Office space reset
- Classroom space reset
- IT configurations
The Tracking Tool will allow you to check on the progress within your specific building, as well as the overall progress of the entire Lawrence campus. All tasks associated with preparing the KU Lawrence campus will be completed in time for the start of the fall 2021 semester.
If you have any questions regarding the dashboard or the reset process in general, please contact email@example.com.
- Space evaluations – initial assessment to assign tasks to each individual space.
- Removal of unnecessary Protect KU signage – All Protect KU signage will be removed from inside and outside of campus (excluding handwashing signs and no eating in classroom signs).
- CVKey kiosk repurpose – Scanning the CVKey daily health app at kiosks before entering buildings on campus is no longer required. The kiosks are being reprogrammed to serve as a resource for campus.
- Building access reset – Buildings previously set to allow for certain entry and exit points during the pandemic will be reset and access will expand to pre-pandemic access.
- Common space reset – Kitchens, shared common areas, breakrooms, and conference rooms will be reset and reopened for use.
- Office space reset – Reconfigurations to adjust a unit or department’s offices based on previously requested employee workplace designation adjustments.
- Classroom space reset – Increasing capacity, returning previously removed furniture, removing seating stickers from fixed seating auditoriums, and adding air purifiers where requested.
- IT configurations – Addressing any IT support needs associated with office space adjustments, classroom technology needs, or the creation of shared hoteling spaces.
|Building||Assessment %||Readiness %|
Loading: This process takes a minute...