Health Safety Requirements
Health and safety guidelines while on campus:
- Masks are no longer required in most places on campus. Read the mask policy to learn more.
- If you are exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms, you should stay home and contact your healthcare provider.
- If you require COVID-19 testing, contact your health provider, visit the Lawrence/Douglas County Health website or contact Watkins Health Services.
- Wear a mask if you have been identified as a close contact of someone who has tested positive for COVID.
- Use disinfectant wipes (provided in all spaces) to clean surfaces.
- Wash your hands often throughout the day. Recommended times to wash hands:
- Between classes and/or meetings
- After handling mail or packages
- Before and after eating
- After touching door handles, light switches, desks, or other communal items
- When handwashing is not practical, use hand sanitizer to clean your hands.
- Do not touch your face, eyes, or nose.
- Use good etiquette, including covering your mouth when you cough or sneeze.