Health Safety Requirements
Health and safety guidelines while on campus:
- Masks are encouraged at all times, particularly for individuals who have not been fully vaccinated.
- If you are exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms, you should not go to any KU facility or property. If you believe you have been exposed, or have been identified by health professionals as part of a contact investigation, you must isolate for 14 days.
- If you require COVID-19 testing, call the KU COVID Call Center at 785-864-9000.
- Use disinfectant wipes (provided in all spaces) to clean surfaces.
- Wash your hands often throughout the day. Recommended times to wash hands:
- Between classes and/or meetings
- After handling mail or packages
- Before and after eating
- After touching door handles, light switches, desks, or other communal items
- When handwashing is not practical, use hand sanitizer to clean your hands.
- Do not touch your face, eyes, or nose.
- Use good etiquette, including covering your mouth when you cough or sneeze.